"Live to be in the present. Safety, security, knowing and being right are
all synonyms for death."Cheri Huber
Welcome to Cheri Huber's web site. Here you will
find Cheri's upcoming schedule of talks, workshops and retreats; an archive
of her past writings; highlights of current interviews and new writings;
information on how to book Cheri for an event; and more. We welcome your
feedback and comments (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What You Practice
Is What You Have
Cheri’s newest book
This book is a sequel to Cheri's widely read There Is Nothing Wrong With You: Going Beyond Self-Hate. What You Practice Is What You Have further exposes the antics of conditioning and self-hate. Awareness practice tools, developed over the years by Cheri and the monks at the Zen Monastery Peace Center, are included.
Several times a day Cheri sends short awareness practice reminders by way of text messages, computer, Facebook, Twitter, and iPhones. When you sign up, you can choose how to receive them. Find out more...
Cheri’s Practice Blog “In this blog I will offer what’s inspiring me in my own practice. In this way I hope to be in communication with the larger Sangha, expanding the support we all need for maintaining and deepening practice in our own lives.” Visit the blog...
NEW!! Apps available for iPhone, iPod and iPads. FREE
--Transform Your Life: A Year of Awareness Practice from Cheri's book by the same title.
--Open Air with Cheri Huber - Listen to the weekly internet call-in show on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
• Transform Your Life:A Year of Awareness Practice, is 365 days of inspirational quotes, encouragement, and daily assignments supporting awareness practice. Few things in life help us to be awake and aware. Find out more at Keep It Simple.
• Cheri Huber's book, Making a Change for Good: A Guide to Compassionate Self-discipline, published by Shambhala. You can order the book from Keep It Simple.
• Cheri offers several public talks, workshops and retreats throughout the year. For a list of her schedule please see the Living Compassion calendar.
• Cheri's audio recording, Unconditional Self-Acceptance, is available at Keep It Simple on the Living Compassion website.
• Open Air with Cheri Huber is a weekly call-in talk show broadcast on Tuesdays from 4:50 pm PST through the Internet featuring Cheri Huber and hosted by Michael Gray. For more information see Open Air on the Living Compassion website.